Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i took my newly pierced earring out and put it back in

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Should be: You should be fine. Just watch you ear for signs of infection like redness, pus or swelling. If you see any of those go to a doctor immediately.
1

A male asked:
Dr. Craig Lum
Dr. Craig Lum answered
24 years experience General Surgery
Ear lobe yellow stuf: Sounds like an infection. Better go see your primary care doc about this. May need to see an ENT for lancing and antibiotics
1
Dr. Rajesh Kumar
47 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Paul Williams
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
It needs to be: replaced asap.
Dr. Joram Seggev
Specializes in Allergy and Immunology
2
Dr. Charlene Sojico
40 years experience Pediatrics
Earrings: Possible scarred tissue or an infection. Get it checked and treated early.
24 years experience Psychiatry
It is important: That the earrings be gold or titanium - to prevent reactions. Do not push the backing on tightly against the ear lobe - that would cause pain.
1
Dr. Yash Khanna