U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I too the uristat stick test and its a little tiny pink on the top strip I had a uti infection a month ago and i had it for along time took meds but

A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marvin Den
Internal Medicine 46 years experience
Get a urine test: Get a urine test to see if it is urine related. Would see your ob_gyn who can do this and redo the vaginal if felt needed.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Obstetrics and Gynecology 19 years experience
Other condition: There are other conditions which can cause increased frequency of urination. See a general medicine doctor or a urologist for a thorough exam and his... Read More
A 60-year-old female asked:
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Internal Medicine 36 years experience
YOU MIGHT HAVE NOT: Seen the full effects yet. It is not unusual to still see leuks in the urine soon after a complete course of antibiotics. Just push water intake, sta... Read More
Dr. Julia Stanford
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 24 years experience
Not likely: I recommend you follow up with your md to repeat a urine dip in the office and a urine culture. Typically, urinary tract infections need antibiotics... Read More
A 66-year-old female asked:
Dr. Quresh Khairullah
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
See below: I suggest you obtain a gynecological exam for any prolapse.
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Get eval: By day 4 you should note an improvement, so you need to follow-up for a possible "uti recalcitrant to current treatment." you may need a ua with a re... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bradford Romans
A Verified Doctoranswered
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
24-48 hrs: If you are not feeling any better by 3 days, return to your doctor.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Altered flora: Antibiotics often alter the normal bacterial flora in the vagina and predispose to yeast infection that may be causing the itching. It would be pruden... Read More
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Crystal Twynham
General surgery, Breast Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Bariatric (weight loss) surgery, Endocrine surgery, Minimally invasive surgery 34 years experience
Need Urologist Help!: To have so many severe kidney infections suggests you need the help of a specialist in kidney disorders -- a urologist. Please make an appointment so... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
It depends: It depends on the type of organism as well as the health of the patient. It's usually a matter of days.
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ralph Boling
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
If urine test : and culture, is negative, not likely to have infection. Recheck with your doctor to be sure.