Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I too the uristat stick test and its a little tiny pink on the top strip I had a uti infection a month ago and i had it for along time took meds but

Dr. Marvin Den
Get a urine test: Get a urine test to see if it is urine related. Would see your ob_gyn who can do this and redo the vaginal if felt needed.

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Julia Stanford
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 24 years experience
Dr. Quresh Khairullah
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
See below: I suggest you obtain a gynecological exam for any prolapse.
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Bradford Romans
24-48 hrs: If you are not feeling any better by 3 days, return to your doctor.
Pathology 50 years experience
Dr. Crystal Twynham
General surgery, Breast Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Bariatric (weight loss) surgery, Endocrine surgery, Minimally invasive surgery 34 years experience
Dr. Michael Sparacino
It depends: It depends on the type of organism as well as the health of the patient. It's usually a matter of days.
Dr. Ralph Boling
If urine test : and culture, is negative, not likely to have infection. Recheck with your doctor to be sure.