Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I recently dislocated my elbow How long will it be before I can do pushups again

Dr. Vishal Shah
18 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
3

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience Urgent Care
Get checked: That doesn't sound reassuring. You should get your arm , circulation checked out as soon as possible.
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
41 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
2-3 months.: One the dislocated elbow is re-located, it can take 8-12 weeks of rest and physical therapy, to restore the elbow to it's full function.
2
Dr. Frank Holmes
22 years experience Sports Medicine
2
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Depends: It depends on the injury.
Dr. James Chen
14 years experience Sports Medicine
1
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
38 years experience Sports Medicine
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Indirectly: In the sense that you will have to alter your mechanics when using the affected elbow.
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
41 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience General Surgery
Yes for treatment: If you are stranded in a remote area , otherwise you need immediate treatment as if untreated may lead to serious complications.