Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i missed my period last month now I have brown discharge is it my period

Dr. Richard Zimon
Brown Discharge=: "Old Blood" Can you be pregnant?? Ask question again with more information! Hope this helps Dr Z
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Brian Nguyen
10 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience Preventive Medicine
1
Dr. Bassam Amawi
48 years experience Psychiatry
What is U question ?: I regular period can be common , if u r worried u can see a gynecologist for evaluation.
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
Infection.: See your doctor for the infection of the uterus .
1
Dr. Corinne Deurdulian
21 years experience Radiology
Yes, or gynecologist: Irregular bleeding or spotting may be due to hormonal imbalance or other causes. You should see a gynecologist.
2
Dr. Asha Kamnani
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes.: you are probably getting your period. it is OK. just make sure you remember to change your Nuva Ring on time.
1
Dr. Richard Ruth
Brown d/c: Brown blood is always a sign of old blood. It could be a sign of implantation. I would get a pregnancy test, and f/u with your ob/gyn.