Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I just started taking eliquis for about a week l and I ran out of eliquis and will miss my dose for the night will I be ok until the morning

Dr. Sergio Schabelman
Cardiology 48 years experience
As soon as you get : It is important to plan ahead and NOT run out of any medication. If you do, you need to take the medicines as soon as you get it.
Dr. Harold Bacchus
Specializes in Occupational Medicine

Dr. Jeffrey Levine
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Discuss with your local team that did your blood work.
Dr. Ramalingaier Parameswaran
Specializes in Cardiology
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Cynthia Rector
NO: In general it is best to take medication at the same time each day. However, it was OK that you took it anyway.
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy
Cardiology 36 years experience
Do not worry: Just continue with your usual dose at night. You do not need to take double dose.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Philip Miller
No-GYN: See your gyn- nausea and vomiting during the first trimester is normal. At 33 weeks i advise ob-gyn evaluation for other causes.