Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have this pink string in my vagina what is it

Dr. Melissa Moffitt
16 years experience Gynecologic Oncology
4

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: A non-pregnant vagina is nice and pink, and a pregnant vagina takes on a "bluish" tinge from the vascular congestion called chadwick's sign.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Endometrial cast: Sometimes peoples endometrial lining can have that appearance. You could also have passed a small endometrial polyp.
Dr. Michelle Jones singer
37 years experience Gynecology
Dr. Hermilando Payen
55 years experience Pathology
Dr. Devin Namaky
13 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possibly. : This could possibly be a portion of your labia or hymen. You would need an exam to be more certain.
1
Dr. Stephen Scarantino
25 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
3
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Get examined: You need to be examined by your GYN and discuss your concerns.
Dr. Yvette Westford
19 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience Dermatology
Normal: Color variations are normal as long as they are not discrete brown spots.