Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have small bumps on the palms of my hands and feet and they peel dry skin

Dr. Arthur Balin
46 years experience Dermatology
2

Dr. John Stephens
17 years experience Dermatology
Get it checked: I recommend having it evaluated. It could be a number of things. Eczema, psoriasis, allergy, fungus, just to name a few.
1
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
14 years experience General Practice
Need an exam: Rash would need an exam. But can be viral if red small dot on the palms or soles, but hard to tell from your description. Have a doc take a look.
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
22 years experience Podiatry
Ask for biopsy: If in doubt, request that the bump be biopsied. That's the best way to know what you are dealing with.
Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology
Will need evaluation: There can be a variety of causes of this but you’re going to need a medical check up. There is no easy answer for me to give
Dr. Jerome Litt
70 years experience Dermatology
2
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
It could be fungus: It could be a form of eczema..,,,,
1
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience Endocrinology
1
Dr. Ankush Bansal
1
Dr. ANNA KILIAN
Specializes in
1