Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have a lump on the side of my left in the middle on top

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
If it is very soft: it is a lipoma

A male asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience Clinical Psychology
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
A male asked:
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Ribs: Impossible to say without an exam or picture. I would talk to your GP or family doctor next time you see them.
1
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Unusual: Did someone hit you in the side of the head during intercourse be more specific in your question
Dr. John Munshower
1
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. David Satloff
39 years experience Pain Management
1
Dr. Zach Patrick
12 years experience Emergency Medicine
See your doctor : This requires an exam to determine exact nature. Possibly a cyst or abscess that would require incision and draining.
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
Hard to say: Most probably benign soft tissue/ bone tumor- fibroma,osteoma etc You haven't given any other details when you see the doctor next show to them