Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i have a lot of gas

Dr. Gregory Hines
Slow down eating: Most gas you pass is swallowed air. Slow down your eating so you are not swallowing air, and it should improve. If not, then you need to be seen.
2

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
9
Dr. Sunil Mehra
43 years experience Pulmonology
Possibly diet change: most likely diet change is doing this,Avoid gas producing diet like beans etc.
A male asked:
Dr. Deborah Sculco
36 years experience Hematology and Oncology
Maybe: Need more info. Is this consistent? Triggered with meals? Relieved with bowel movement?
Dr. Laura Anissian
Virus?: This could be a virus or food poisoning. If you develop fever or have bloody diarrhea,please see an MD.
Dr. Scott Welle
15 years experience Bariatrics
4
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
33 years experience Preventive Medicine
1
Dr. Harold Fields
Gastritis: You may have developed a inflammation of the stomach I would suggest you try and antacid after meals
Dr. Laura McMullen
20 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Donald Colantino
1