Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I have a bump on the inside of my lower lip only painful when rubbed against my tooth no discoloration any idea what it could be

A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Fibroma: That's a guess. See your local dentist or oral surgeon to find out for sure.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 50-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Cullington
26 years experience Plastic Surgery
Red bump on lip: Bump if truly red is probably an angioma ,telantasia or hemangioma These are benign and can removed, See your md
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Not sure: There is no way to know without actually being able to see it. It may be something called a mucocoele that occurs when the duct of a small salivary gl ... Read More
1 thank
A male asked:
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
41 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Skin bump / papule : When it's invisible, doctors can't diagnose. If painful, it is probably a tiny infection, either viral or bacterial. A routine pimple would be bacter ... Read More
1 thank
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Keita Sakon
25 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hard to say: It could be a lot of things. Skin infection, clogged gland, herpes, skin tag, etc. You need to be examined by a gynecologist.
3 thanks
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Katherine Caldwell
16 years experience General Practice
Bump on tongue: If you smoke or use any tobacco products, show your doctor/dentist right away. If you don't smoke, then just show your dentist next time you go. If it ... Read More
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gabriel Goren
57 years experience General Surgery
GO : See a doctor, if you are concerned....
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Trester
47 years experience Dentistry
See a dentist: Red lesions on the tongue can represent a number of things. These can be benign things such as inflamed papillae, tongue bites, or lingual tonsils. Al ... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kent Willyard
22 years experience Family Medicine
Folliculitis?: It sounds like folliculitis, which is basically an infected hair follicle. You would need to have a doctor take a look in order to confirm, however.
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience Internal Medicine
Lip bump: This may be a small cyst,but to be sure you will have to be examined by a physician,otolaryngologist or oral surgeon.
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Austin Yeargan
23 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Ganglion/mucous cyst: Depending on your age it could represent a mucous cyst from arthritis of the distal interphalangeal joint or a ganglion cyst. Could also represent her ... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
31 years experience Family Medicine
Spot: Likely not. Probably some type of venous structure under skin, but diificult to say without a look. I would suggest seeing a dentist or your regular ... Read More
1 thank
A 39-year-old male asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Biting Of Tongue: It can be caused accidentally when one is chewing on something without paying close attention or during the night by bruxing. It's not a pleasan ... Read More
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Steven Seres
20 years experience Internal Medicine
Get it checked: Although it could be something simple, a painful spot there could also be herpes. Better to. Be safe. Get it checked out asap..
2 thanks
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Craig Keathley
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
See your doctor: You should schedule an exam and be evaluated.
1 thank
A female asked:
Dr. Brandon Greene
8 years experience Pediatrics
Need more info...: Gonna need more information. Could be many different things. A picture would help. If it's associated with fevers, pain with eye or jaw movement, loss ... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Anthony Gingo
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bump: It is hard to say what the bump is with so little information, or not seeing it. I suggest going in to see the doctor b
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mike Deldar
23 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
You have an abscess: Go to your dentist and have them take an x-ray and put you on antibiotic and take care of the tooth which is involve.
A member asked:
Dr. Thomas Rosenfeld
42 years experience Dermatology
04/12/12 This : 04/12/12 this could be an inflamed cyst, small abscess, or clogged Bartholin's gland. A gynecologist or dermatologist can usually make the diagnosis ... Read More
8 thanks
A female asked:
Dr. Rifat Naghmi
45 years experience Internal Medicine
Bump in the throat: How long it has been there? Do you have fever? If it has been there for more than 7-10 days you should see your doctor. It could be strep throat or mo ... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Daniel Bates
7 years experience Family Medicine
See your OB/GYN: This could be a Bartholin's gland cyst, I would see you family doctor or OB/GYN to be assessed this may need to be surgically drained, or a small cath ... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ajay Acharya
36 years experience Internal Medicine
Stone in duct...: you have a stone in your salivary duct. suck some lemon or lime.....may dislodge it. Else see PMD to milk it out.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits