U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I burn when my husband ejaculates inside of me

A 19-year-old member asked:
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Urology 28 years experience
Possible allergy: It is not an unusual finding. A fair amount of women have discomfort after ejaculation in the vagina. This is usually from irritation from the ejacula... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gerald Morris
Internal Medicine 15 years experience
Pain during sex: You may be having an allergy to his ejaculate. You both might want to see a doctor and have allergy testing done.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
REACTION TO SEMEN: Burning sensation must be that your vagina or cervix reacts either to acidity of his semen or you are specifically allergic to his semen. Condoms prev... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Here are some...: How long has the burning after intra-vaginal ejaculation been? Is it one-time event or sporadically or constantly recurrent? Since ejaculation is the ... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Darren Gitelman
A Verified Doctoranswered
37 years experience
Could be allergy: An allergy to semen is rare but has been described. Women with this allergy can develop symptoms of burning, swelling, itching and redness in the vagi... Read More
A 30-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Evaluation : Consider seeing an Obgyn for an evaluation to make sure no infections are present. Consider trying a silicone based sexual lubricant. This simple solu... Read More
A 21-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology 41 years experience
Vulvodynia: This may ne secundary to a condition called vulvodynia. You need to be evaluated to rule out any underlying infection. Try eliminating bleach, fabric ... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Scott Beard
Urogynecology 26 years experience
Yeast, friction: The ejaculate is not acidic and along with friction from itercourse can increase the yeast symptoms if maybe you had an early infection. If it goes aw... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Manav Singla
Allergy and Immunology 24 years experience
Maybe: It is possible to be allergic to semen. This might be your problem. First speak to your gyn. Maybe on exam you might have a problem present. If no... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Yeast infection?: Assuming that you had frequent urgent painful urination, appropriate antibiotics should have cured bladder infection such that you'd know if it went a... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
No it is not. There is something in his ejaculate you could be allergic/sensitive to. See your Gyn or an allergist for help.