Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how to treat a half erupted wisdom tooth at home

Dr. Scott Williams
12 years experience Dentistry
2
Dr. Mandakini Patel
40 years experience Pediatrics

Dr. Felicia Mata
24 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Richard Ruden
37 years experience Dentistry
Dr. David Schneider
37 years experience Dentistry
Narcotics: You will need to see a dentist/oral surgeon who can provide you with a narcotic prescription.
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
How to treat?: See a dentist to determine why it's inflamed and hurts. The cause will determine the treatment. We can only guess and there are lots of possibilities.
24 years experience Psychiatry
This is one time: When home remedies are not the way to go. Please see a dentist promptly. An abscess can become serious quickly.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Possibly: Consulting an oral surgeon and/or an Otolaryngologist would get you the best advice and treatment.
Dr. Joseph Ritz
45 years experience Dentistry
3
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Pain meds: Pain meds can be taken at home to help with your discomfort.
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Leave it alone: The clot allows healing to occur. Don't cause it to wash out. Please ask your oral surgeon for clot preservation instructions.