Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how to increase the absorption of oxycodone

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
40 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Urologist evaluation: is needed, you haven't mentioned whether this is a new problem, at any rate you need to be seen, wish you well
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
25 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
3 days: Give it 3 days. If no improvement call your dentist. You re taking some heavy hitting meds.
Dr. Bradley Wilson
55 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Andrew Johnston
Maybe: It's ok to split a tab unless it's oxycontin.
1
Dr. Shobhana Patodia
48 years experience Anesthesiology
Why are you taking : This depends on why thiese drugs were prescribed in the first place.
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
Combining: Meclizine with Oxycodone can ^ risk of sedation, v concentration, dizziness & impaired cognition/ judgement.
Dr. Mary Efremov
Death, coma: Not a drug to play around with.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Medications: There is no interaction between these two substances that I am aware of.
1
Dr. Stephen Watson
38 years experience Pain Management
Dr. Louis Delcampo
Specializes in Anesthesiology