Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How much for braces

Dr. Donald Colantino

Dr. Oswald Cameron-Morales
41 years experience Dentistry
Contact orthodontist: As general dentist we do not provide this type of dental care. Contact your orthodontist.
2
Dr. Guy Hanson
36 years experience Dentistry
It Depends: The price for clear braces will depend upon the individual doctor placing and monitoring them and the availability of bone to move the teeth through.
1
Dr. Daniel Sampson
25 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
43 years experience Orthodontics
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. Shawn Colbert
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
Dr. Kevin Owoc
18 years experience Prosthodontics
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
1
Dr. Amin Movahhedian
13 years experience Orthodontics
No age limit: There is no age limit for orthodontic movement. However presence of gum disease might become a limiting factors.
Dr. Brent Mcfarland
47 years experience Orthodontics
Unknown: Every ones pain threshold is different however, at this time with the orthodontic techniques available pain should be minimal.
1
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Dr. Harry Aronowitz
43 years experience Orthodontics
1
Dr. David Schleimer
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1