Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How long should I wait to drink after take 5mg of lorazaprem

Dr. Yash Khanna

Dr. Gary Roach
41 years experience Anesthesiology
The next day: You should not take opiates and drink alcohol at the same time ever.
Dr. Margret Rose Dellosso
18 years experience Clinical Psychology
1
Dr. Jesse Mills
19 years experience Urology
Don't have to: There's no waiting period for food and alcohol with Cialis but don't have more than a couple of drinks.
A male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Calcium and coffee: Most calcium supplements work best taken between meals and between coffee intake.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Wine: If you take the unisom as directed I feel your wine has already metabolized enough and you should be able to take it now.
Dr. Mathew Chengot
42 years experience Cardiology
Possibly not to drin: You shouldnot be mmixing medicines with alcohol.