U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How long can spernm live on a towel

A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Obstetrics and Gynecology 22 years experience
Perimenopausal: Your cycles start to change during your late 30's related to perimenopausal changes even though menopause usually does not occur until about age 51. ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 47 years experience
No known medication: Sorry: no medicine. Use massage therapy, relaxation, aromatherapy, and communicate with your sexual partner. Don't believe ads in magazines on the int... Read More
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 25 years experience
Penis size: Past puberty? No pulling, probing, potions, pills, pastes, power push ups or prayers will permanently pump up penis' proportions.
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Please discuss: Please discuss with your dermatologist and cosmetologist. They both help you manage this so you can get the best treatment.
A 66-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Ekizian
A Verified Doctoranswered
20 years experience
Prognosis of Afib: Afib appears to be a risk factor for increased mortality in otherwise healthy older individuals and those with coexisting cardiovascular disease. This... Read More
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 35 years experience
Genetics and age and: Weight plays a role but the first two are the greatest, but you cannot make your fingers broader unless you are obese . Similarly unless you are o... Read More
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Premature Ejaculator: This is a very frustrating situation for both the man and his partner. There are two common approaches. One is to actually start the man on a low d... Read More
A 49-year-old male asked:
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 24 years experience
ED?: perhaps your best option would be a history and physical by your urologist
A member asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 61 years experience
Erection: If you're experiencing premature ejaculation it's best to seek help from a sexology clinic. You can also get help for other issues to do with sexual p... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 25 years experience
15 minutes !!!: Ok - just to put things into perspective - you are already doing pretty dog gone good.
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Leon Katz
Bariatrics 29 years experience
Depression: Can't tell for sure from this email alone, but this should be taken very seriously. Your complaint should be taken as seriously as someone complaining... Read More