Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how do you get rid of frenulum breve

A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience Clinical Psychology
Frenulum breve?: Please see a urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment if needed. It MAY be what you think or something else. Peace and good health.
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Schwarzman
46 years experience Emergency Medicine
Swollen foreskin: Ten minutes of masturbation will cause enough friction resulting in swelling. Use lubricant or cut down time.
1 thank
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Yes you can: But could be painful and frenulum could get torn. Consider having frenulum divided. This can be done painlessly in a urologist's office. $% Lidocaine ... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Mohammad Khan
29 years experience Pediatrics
Unlikely: depending on the severity of frenulum breve it may or may not affect intercourse. Easy solution will be, if you are worried, please get frenuloplasty
1 thank
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Danny Proffitt
42 years experience Family Medicine
Good quesiton: You are more than likely referring to fox-fordyce granules or perarly papules of the penis. These are benigh white papules around the rim of the glan ... Read More
8 thanks
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Edward Kuhnley
44 years experience Child Psychiatry
Depends on condition: Adults or children who have oral thrush but are otherwise healthy can try one of these: eating unsweetened yogurt; taking acidophilus capsules or liqu ... Read More
4 thanks
A 55-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gregory Bussell
Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Steroid can help: Steroid paste can bring down some of the swelling in geographic tongue. No treatment is needed though since this is a benign condition.
1 thank
A female asked:
Dr. Milton Mintz
66 years experience Geriatrics
Just a bruise?: Leave it alone! if painful or swollen or hot, see pcp.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. John Thaler
40 years experience Prosthodontics
See dentist: See your dentist for examination and options. If needed, they will refer you to a periodontist who specializes in gum tissue treatment.
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Que Chu
Dr. Que Chu answered
45 years experience General Practice
Gynecomastia: Begin with observation only. Stop causative medication. Treatment underlying medical problems (hypogonadism,hyperthyroidism) If not resolved or having ... Read More
1 thank
A 57-year-old male asked:
Dr. Anil Gungor
34 years experience Pediatric ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Nasal rinse: a product called sinus rinse is very effective in removing sinonasal mucus
A 54-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Unnecessary but...: If insisting their removal for no practical benefit but mental soothing, go to see urologist for proper counseling of the balance of medical necessity ... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Galland
31 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Bruise: For the first 24 hours, i would ice the effected area to minimize the spread of the bruise. After 48 hours, heat may be applied to allow the blood to ... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Sax
Dr. David Sax answered
24 years experience Dermatology
Benzoyl peroxide.: Back acne can often times respond to over the counter benzoyl peroxide washes. Depending on the severity, prescription topical medications can be add ... Read More
1 thank
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience Emergency Medicine
Time: Local heat (warm compresses) can help speed resorption, but mostly will just take 7-14 days to reabsorb.
9 thanks
A male asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
36 years experience Family Medicine
See your doctor: You would need to be examined by your doctor in order to diagnose the lumps then the doctor can come up with a treatment plan.
1 thank
A 14-year-old female asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
Squeeze: If there is a significant problem see a dermatologist.
A 51-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kevin Windisch
24 years experience Pediatrics
Pediculocide: The use of a pediculocide with nit killing properties like the prescription Ovide should take care of it for you.
1 thank
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Miller
9 years experience Family Medicine
Time, antibiotics: These things generally resolve by themselves with time. They hurt and itch but don't scratch or try to squeeze it. You might try some warm, moist comp ... Read More
10 thanks
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bryan Treacy
34 years experience Gynecology
Several options: Treatment for condyloma must cause destruction of the lesions, so topical medications are used, as are lasers, cautery, excision and freezing.
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jennifer Haley
22 years experience Dermatology
Go away dark spots: Hyperpigmentation may be caused by chronic inflammation. I al ways imagine that any time there is inflamm, the melanocytes (pigment cells) flock to t ... Read More
4 thanks
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Param Fagoora
52 years experience Ophthalmology
Find the cause?: You are 41 years old and hopefully ptosis is of recent on set and you did not undergo any eye surgery? It is assumed you have ptosis bilaterally? ... Read More
1 thank
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Scott Roseff
38 years experience Fertility Medicine
Find the reason: The treatment of oligospermia depends on the reason for the low sperm count to begin with. If it's due to cigarette smoking, for example, we stop smo ... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mazin Kizy
21 years experience Dentistry
Brush and floss: Get your teeth professionally cleaned and have them show you how to brush and floss correctly.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits