Top answers from doctors based on your search:

How can I tell if I have PAD

Just come right out: & ask him. As a father, he should be able to handle this (even if it is a little embarrassing for you).

Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
Podiatry 36 years experience
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Unclear question: I am not sure what you are asking. You can do a pregnancy test to assess that problem.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Cardiology 51 years experience
Defib pads: We generally do not put defibrillator pads on the thighs. We want the energy discharge to be closer to the heart and not to lose energy from distance.
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
It varies: what one woman calls heavy another calls light. Use what ever works best for you. Some use both and still flood through.
Dr. Richard Taddeo
Podiatry 26 years experience
Tampax: Super Plus if it's a heavy flow
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. John Kirk