Top answers from doctors based on your search:

how can I tell if I have PAD

24 years experience Psychiatry
Healthtap doctors: Are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines.

24 years experience Psychiatry
Just come right out: & ask him. As a father, he should be able to handle this (even if it is a little embarrassing for you).
1
1
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Bradly Shollenberger
35 years experience Podiatry
3
24 years experience Psychiatry
Noxzema products: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Unclear question: I am not sure what you are asking. You can do a pregnancy test to assess that problem.
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience Cardiology
Defib pads: We generally do not put defibrillator pads on the thighs. We want the energy discharge to be closer to the heart and not to lose energy from distance.
Dr. Darrin Cunningham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
It varies: what one woman calls heavy another calls light. Use what ever works best for you. Some use both and still flood through.
Dr. Richard Taddeo
25 years experience Podiatry
Tampax: Super Plus if it's a heavy flow
Dr. Wayne Ingram