U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Hard lump above eye

A member asked:
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Family Medicine 34 years experience
See eye doctor : If red, painful and swollen get to the er for evaluation. If not schedule appt with eye doctor first thing this week for proper evaluation and treatm... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Get checked for acne: Cyst, scar tissue etc. See your dr for any persistent symptom. Take care!
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jay Bradley
Cornea, Cataract, & Refractive (LASIK & PRK) Surgery 19 years experience
Hematoma: The hard bump is likely a periosteal hematoma due to the trauma that causes the black eye. Try ice packs or cool compresses and it should go away wit... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
See eye MD: May be just a harmless cyst, but can also be something harmful. See an eye MD and get it checked out to be safe.
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see ... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Campbell
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
Milia: These are blocked glands that may go away on their own. Don't try to "pop" them, they won't pop. You may leave a scar. There are medical and surgical... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Dog dander: It is possible you may have gotten your dogs dander into your eyes . It may have affected your nose and sinuses as well, causing a headache.
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need more info: Is the lump on one side only or both? If both, it is likely to be normal bony structure. If only on one side you need to be examined in-person and it ... Read More
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Pressly
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Maybe not: Often after one has a stye, scar tissue and a cystic pocket is formed as part of the healing process. It may need to be drained if it doesn't resolve ... Read More
A 16-year-old male asked:
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Get checked out BUT: Not unusual to find hard little bumps on the hard palate....They are usually benign, have been there for years, even since birth, and are benign.....H... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership