U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Africa
A 28-year-old male asked:

Good day i have a lump on my face next to my right eye, its not hard but rather a bit soft its in one place sometimes it gets deflated sometimes its full on. and slightly painful when touched ive had it for over a month now. what could it be?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 11, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.