Top answers from doctors based on your search:

frenulum got ripped and now there is a hole with something white sticking out what should i do

A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience Emergency Medicine
See Urologist: Could be a problem, more so w/foreskin than lump, particularly if gets caught all the way retracted or cannot retract. While addressing one concern ca ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Its not completely: clear what your question is? The upper labial frenulum is a piece of tissue connecting upper lip to gum. If it gets injured it is generally best left ... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience General Surgery
Torn tongue-tie: Most likely torn toungue-tie is the cause of bleeding. Let him see a ENT surgeon , possibly could be fixed by a minor procedure .
A 14-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Park answered
49 years experience Pediatrics
Furuncle: Seems like a "boil, " soft tissue infection often by staph germ. Probaly needs incision and drainage. Have your child checked.
A female asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
See your doctor : Meanwhile don't fiddle with it, could be a small tonsillar abscess or a cyst, wish you well
1 thank
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
24 years experience Psychiatry
Have them: medically evaluated. Need evaluation to determine what the lesions are. Take care.
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Thomas Tilson
36 years experience Orthodontics
Yes: Best to be seen by your Doctor so that he/she may render the appropriate treatment. Any"bump" that releases goo and blood usually means there is some ... Read More
1 thank
A female asked:
Dr. Brian Chimenti
26 years experience Sports Medicine
This : This is usually an absorbable stitch that has not yet dissolved and is making its way out of your knee. I tell my patients to pull as much out as pos ... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience Emergency Medicine
Keep clean: As best as can, and put triple antibiotic ointment on it couple times a day until shrinks down & subsides.
A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung answered
38 years experience General Surgery
A : A hernia in the abdominal wall can occur at a number of sites, the most common being the umbilicus (belly button) or in the groin. The lump you refer ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Joy Jackson
18 years experience Family Medicine
It : It is very difficult to say what exactly you are seeing without examining you. If the area in question is still present see your doctor for an evaluat ... Read More
A 73-year-old female asked:
Dr. Milton Mintz
66 years experience Geriatrics
Could be infected: See your pcp as soon as possible.
A male asked:
Dr. Lonnie Smith
38 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Mouse bite: See your physician to check this bite.
A male asked:
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Possibilities...: Consider anal fissure, internal hemorrhoid(s), proctitis (inflamed rectum), anal abscess or fistula, juvenile retention polyp, trauma to the anal cana ... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yun Tran
Dr. Yun Tran answered
15 years experience Family Medicine
See a doctor: You need an exam to rule out infection.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dean Giannone
24 years experience Internal Medicine
Let it drain.: At this point, don't mess with it anymore. Let the fluid drain out; this should make it feel much better. If the pain continues, if it becomes surro ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
40 years experience Internal Medicine
A : A small red bump on your vagina can be as simple as an ingrown hair that has been infected or as serious as a genital herpe which is very contagious. ... Read More
2 thanks
A male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience Family Medicine
Must be examined: keep your appointment: this sounds like a sebaceous cyst or abscess- cannot be diagnosed here.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
Local wound care: Local wound care usually involves washing with a gentle soap and water twice daily, applying antibiotic ointment and monitoring for signs of infection ... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Allen Seely
30 years experience General Practice
OK to wait: Pencil lead is not 'lead' but graphite (carbon). You can wait for the particle to 'work itself out' or go to a doctor that can do a 'foreign body ex ... Read More
1 comment
A member asked:
Dr. Megan Jack
20 years experience Plastic Surgery
Penis injury: You may have suffered an injury to the structures underneath the skin. You need to make an appointment with a urologist for an evaluation and make su ... Read More
1 thank
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
Go to nearest: ER for evaluation immediately. You have an infection that is spreading rapidly.
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Thomas Yash
45 years experience Dentistry
Salivary stone: You are experiencing a salivary stone from some of your glands under your tongue. These can be hard white rocks to soft mucous plugs. These can pass ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits