Top answers from doctors based on your search:

fillers for jowls before and after

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
20 years experience in Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Marie Trenga
35 years experience in Family Medicine
Not sure: I am not sure what kind of fillers you are asking about. Do you mean medication to fill lines and wrinkles?
1
Dr. Elton Behner
36 years experience in Dentistry
Be very careful...: That is a very delicate area of the face. Best to consult with a facial plastic surgeon or eye surgeon before doing anything.
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
No. : No. Exercise before you get it done and you can return to the gym the next day. Check with your injecting doctor for his/her recommendation.
1
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Guessing game: There are many people who will guess which procedures kk has undergone but she continues to keep it a secret other than her Botox treatments.
1
Dr. Bassam Amawi
48 years experience in Psychiatry
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali answered
31 years experience in Psychiatry
Botox/Exercise: Depends on type of exercise. Best one to consult is the doctor that gave you the Botox.
Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Yes, but: That is one routine. Most important: Ask your facial plastic surgeon his/her preferences for your herbal medications.
Dr. David Sherris
32 years experience in Facial Plastic Surgery
4
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
Dr. Terrence Higgins
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
2
Dr. Peter Certo
28 years experience in Dentistry
2
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
1
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kenneth Casey
43 years experience in Neurosurgery
Dr. Vishnu Rumalla
24 years experience in Plastic Surgery
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. James Bates
35 years experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1
Dr. Ron Pelton
36 years experience in Facial Plastic Surgery
Depending : Depending on the area involved and the amount of correction needed, you may see results in a day or two.
A male asked:
Dr. David Sherris
1
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Forever!: Clearly i realize that this may not be realistic but a substantial portion of the wound healing occurs over the the initial 3 week period.