U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Feet are sore and swollen after taking vyvanse

A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
See holistic doc: You need a thorough evaluation by a good doc, ideally with a holistic approach. Get your d levels above 50. Migraines are often triggered by foods, st... Read More
Dr. Jeffrey Unger
A Verified Doctoranswered
42 years experience
Vitamin D3: Taking vitamin d3 4000 iu daily should help a lot of your symptoms.
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ted King
A Verified Doctoranswered
41 years experience
Varicose veins?: If you have veins that you can see in your legs, think about seeing a phlebologist (vein specialist). If you don't see any veins, you could try wear... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Newman
Podiatry 33 years experience
Ask your doctor: If it is your joints that are puffy and they feel stiff and painful, it may indicate possible arthritis. There can be medical reasons for your swelli... Read More
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Abcess: It may be an abscess. Treatment is warm, wet compresses. Observe for drainage of puss. Clean surrounding skin with rubbing alcohol to kill any staph b... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See a podiatrist: He needs an evaluation and blood work to determine the problem before treatment is begun.
A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
Many possibilities: You need to be examined. If you have fever, you need to be seen sooner rather than later.
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
You need to have this evaluated. It may be an issue reflecting problems with the foot or one of your circulation. Write down a list of all related sym... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Sore, swollen feet: I am sorry but there isn't enough info to try to answer this. Please see your podiatrist or your physician for evaluation.
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
See foot doctor: Or internist you may need an antibiotic.
A member asked:
Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Podiatry 10 years experience
Break vs Bruise: It is possible that you could have fractured a bone in the foot or just a bruised one badly. An xray at a podiatrist or orthopedists office would rul... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership