U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Ear feels clogged but no wax

A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. William Culviner
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Many possibilities: How long has this has been going on and is there a history of an infection or allergies? However, a clogged ear, if not related to wax could be somet... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 9 years experience
Inner ear clogged: I wonder how you know there is no wax in your ear. I would need to look in the ear to figure that out for sure. Sudden changes like this seem like a c... Read More
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jerry Brown
Prosthodontics 53 years experience
Contact ENT, MD: Usually hard to remove wax may require an ear, nose and throat doctor to complete task of removing caked ear wax. My mother-in-law recently required s... Read More
A 60-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ladan Zinati
Dentistry 28 years experience
See an ENT: There are products in the market that you can buy over the counter which can loosen the wax and remove it. If that does not help, then you need to see... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 49 years experience
Okay but may not: work. You may try it. if it does not work, you may try wax removal kit available at drug stores without prescription. Wish you good health! - Have a ... Read More
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology 49 years experience
Ear blockage?: You need to see an otolaryngologist, or ear physician. Many conditions can do this, including a genetic predisposition to thicker ear wax, and the e... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 60 years experience
ENT consultation: If you year is blocked, you can not differentiate between impacted wax and middle ear fluid. The treatments are entirely different and you need a spe... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Matthew Goren
32 years experience
See your doctor: The blood might be from putting q tips in your ear, which you shouldn't do. I would make an appointment to see your doctor, especially if your hearin... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Medication: Did you put drops in to losing your ear wax? Have you inserted any objects in your ear? What color is the discharge? If this continues see your doct... Read More