U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Ear and neck pain

A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Neurology 53 years experience
No, it doesn't: No relationship with your pituitary and ear/neck pain. Might check with dentist, if you possess TMJ dysfnctn.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 61 years experience
CAT scan of what?: On what area of the head and neck was the cat scan performed? Do you have a hearing loss? Usually an ear infection is accompanied by a hearing loss.... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Olivia Liao
Ophthalmology 32 years experience
Unusual group of: Symptoms. I would get checked especially if there is any pain with breathing (pleuritic pain).
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 37 years experience
Mgt: I would advise seeing your PCP, the chest pain and dizziness in particular need to be evaluated,
A 40-year-old female asked:
Dr. Fareeha Siddiqui
Hematology and Oncology 24 years experience
SEE ENT: Hi please see your primary care physician and ENT doctor asap to rule out any issues. Thanks.
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Tonsillitis : Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils. Signs and symptoms of tonsillitis include swollen tonsils, sore throat, difficulty swallowing and tender l... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
TMJ-TMD: TMJ disorder is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain. The common symptom are: headache, jaw pain, neck pain, eye pain, e... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Karen Butler
Family Medicine 22 years experience
See doctor : You need to see the doctor for a thorough exam. You need to find the problem and then treatment for you so you do not continue to suffer
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dentistry 37 years experience
If pain is going??: Sometimes things don't show up and we must attempt to treat what may not appear obvious but clinical judgement leads us to. If all other test ruled ou... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Stanley Lightfoot
59 years experience
Exercise: This sounds like stress and the best relief from that would be mild exercise-like wlking or biking if that does not work-and it will-let me know.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership