Top answers from doctors based on your search:

dry inflamed skin on face

Dr. Stephen Scholand
22 years experience in Infectious Disease

A male asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience in Endocrinology
1
Dr. Frank Kuitems
38 years experience in Internal Medicine
Yes: Acne and acne type rashes can because by many systemic illnesses and other problems most the time acne is isolated issue
1
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
23 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
19 years experience in Pediatrics
Moisturize...: The veet irritated your skin and it will need a few days to return to normal. Moisturize well with a hypoallergenic facial moisturizer.
Dr. Zachary Veres
17 years experience in Family Medicine
Rash: Need to see a picture of this to help you. perform a virtual consult for help
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. James Rochester
25 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Have him seen: A red lesion could be a bug bite, eczema, an infection, a viral rash, a broken capillary, a contact dermatitis...So best to have him/her seen.
2
Dr. Stan Coleman
62 years experience in Ophthalmology
Injection: a condition called rosacea is the likely cause. A dermatologist should be consulted and he will confirm the diagnosis and recommend treatment.
2