Top answers from doctors based on your search:
Disclaimer

Does the much intake of hot water decreases our health

A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sylvie Stacy
9 years experience Preventive Medicine
Not really: Water will not have an affect on the sugar you've consumed or how it is metabolized by your body. Your body will still process the sugar as it would w ... Read More
1
1 comment
1
1 thank

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience Internal Medicine
Bowel problem: It's unclear as to whether you're experiencing diarrhea or constipation or both. If symptoms are only 2 days old, it could be from some food intoleran ... Read More
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Seema Patel
26 years experience Holistic Medicine
Losing weight: To lose weight, get ur resting metabolism rate done(weight loss centers do this). This determines the total number of calories you need to lose 1-2lbs ... Read More
1
1 thank
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Barry Bergman
40 years experience Pediatrics
Alot: Everyone should try to drink at least 4 eight ounce glases per day amd if outside in the heat may need much more. You can't over do it. Stay hydrated ... Read More
A 44-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Alcohol withdrawal?: You may be suffering from withdrawing from alcohol too fast- glad that you are trying to do something about it but you may need your doctor's help in ... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
8 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Less than 2l a day: Dluid intake should be less than 2l a day usually but check with your doctor. Please note low salt intake is equally important.
A 50-year-old member asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Too much water?: The best rule to follow is to drink only when you are thirsty. Drinking several gallons a day can lead to dangerous low blood sodium resulting in conf ... Read More
A 38-year-old male asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience Family Medicine
2 liters : Two liters to two and a half liters.
1
1 thank
A member asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
Silly: There is a common, silly, urban legend about "hydration". The amount of fluid required depends on the individual, the temperature and humidity, the ac ... Read More
2
2 thanks
A 47-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kyon Hood
Dr. Kyon Hood answered
19 years experience Pediatrics
Best Estimate: Approximately 80% of our water intake comes from drinking water and other beverages, and the other 20% comes from food. Assuming these percentages are ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month