Top answers from doctors based on your search:

do ticks die after they bite

Dr. Sarah Kohl
34 years experience Travel Medicine
No: The bite of a tick is not fatal. Ticks can transmit diseases which can be serous or fatal but the bite itself is not fatal.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
It could be: Some times those tics could cause what we call cutaneous leishmaniasis which a skin diease need treatment.
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
When seen.: As soon as possible.
1
Dr. Amrit Singh
50 years experience Cardiology
1
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
1
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
24 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
24 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
No: If the tick was not attached and swollen, there is no issue. If is was, speak to your doctor.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience Dermatology
ANYBODY'S guess: Do I have a vampire bite? Did you find a tick embedded in your skin? Do you have some sort of sore on your skin which you neglected to describe?
1
Dr. Peter Duic
8 years experience Emergency Medicine