Top answers from doctors based on your search:

cyst burst under skin

Dr. Stephen Richards
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
More info: This is too vague- what kinda cyst, where was it located, being treated for it...?
1

49 years experience Pathology
Now: You should see a doctor as the lesion may need to be drained. If you do not have a doctor, go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Martin Fried
36 years experience General Practice
No worry: nothing to worry about. If the area becomes red, warm, tender, or yellow weeping. Seek the guidance of a health professional
1
Dr. William Byars
1
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
57 years experience Dermatology
Of course: Even if no cyst, if you mash hard enough it will be bruised.
1
Dr. Arnold Malerman
53 years experience Orthodontics
Blister: Did you sterilize the pin before using it? Ask your GP to examine and evaluate you.
A male asked:
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
25 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
38 years experience Pediatrics
1