Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Could a spider bite in the ear cause jaw pain similar to getting punched

Dr. David Finke
Yes: Time to see/call a doctor. Take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) 25 mg and/or Zantac 150 mg in the meantime.
Dr. Steve Krendl
Dentistry 17 years experience
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Possible: Possible. Once the spider bite treatment and resolution, jaw pain should subside. If not, see oral surgeon.

Dr. Joy Poskozim
Specializes in Dentistry
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
TMJ ?: Muscle trismus ? Symptoms sure seem to indicate that. See below link and call your dentist for a follow up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/trismus.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
Yes.: I believe that referred pain can travel from the ear to the jaw. See ENT Dr if you don't improve
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Dr. Saul Hymes
Pediatric Infectious Disease 15 years experience
Dr. Shahid Rafique
Not particularly: Opiate withdrawal causes generalized muscle pain. Jaw muscles can also be painful. I am not aware of any association with earache.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry 30 years experience
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology 19 years experience
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
See your doc: There are a lot of possibilities for this. It could be an infected "insect" bite, an ingrown hair, abscess, etc. Get it looked at asap.
Dr. Vladimir Zuzukin
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 22 years experience
Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics