U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Corner of eye sore

A 28-year-old member asked:
Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 64 years experience
Sore eye: Probably a sty or a chalazion both benign.You should see an ophthalmologist for definitive diagnosis and treatment.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 57-year-old female asked:
Dr. Olivia Liao
Ophthalmology 32 years experience
Stye: If you try some warm compresses and it does not improve then see your eye md. Oh and hold off on wearing eye makeup while it is sore.
Dr. Mitchell Vogel
Ophthalmology 31 years experience
Infection or chalazi: This could be a chalazion or stye which is an infection of the glands of the eyelid. Try warm compresses and see your eye doctor asap. Feel better.
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alex Cohen
19 years experience
Allergy: Could be allergy. Try some over the counter eye allergy eye drops like zaditor (ketotifen).
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. William Dunn
Ophthalmology 42 years experience
Conservative treatme: Warm moist compresses 3-4 x/day Seek live opinion if not better in 3-4 days. Send pic if able
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Internal Medicine 51 years experience
Prob not pink eye.: Pink eye--both eyes become injected from irritation of small vessels in covering (conjuctiva): usually viral origin. Allergic conj. Is due to some al... Read More
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ingeborg Dziedzic
Ophthalmology 43 years experience
Chalazion: This is caused by a blocked excretory duct in a gland, but this gland does not know its duct is blocked so it continues to produce its secretions caus... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Revathi Naadimuthu
Ophthalmology 18 years experience
May be a pinguecula: This is a benign growth on the white of your eye. It can sometimes become red and irritated from wind and sun. See your ophthalmologist for options ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Thomas Heston
Family Medicine 30 years experience
Conjunctivitis: You might have conjunctivitis, which can be highly infectious so you should get it checked out. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0002005/ ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctoranswered
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
You should be seen: This is probably a cyst or an infected cyst, but the blurred vision is worrisome. Apply warm compresses constantly to the sore area, as you seek medi... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership