Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can you get a pimple on your tongue

Dr. Jerome Litt
70 years experience Dermatology
TONGUE PIMPLE: Yes.
1

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Yes, it is: Hard to say what it is. If it does not resolve itself in two weeks, see your dentist.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
29 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Leave it alone: If it does not resolve in 2-3 weeks see your physician for an evaluation especially if you smoke.
1
Dr. Peter Karsant
38 years experience Dentistry
Dr. Debra Atkins
19 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Emil Shakov
16 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
Yes: Pimples are a form of acne. These can occur anywhere you have sweat glands.
Dr. Candace Spann
20 years experience Dermatology
Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Adam King
Dr. Adam King answered
14 years experience Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
It's Possible: I suppose it is possible, but it is not one of the typical symptoms of strep throat.
Dr. John Munshower
Sure: You can get a cyst on your penis. The treatment would depend on the diagnosis of the type of lesion/cyst it was. Get it checked out, best wishes.
1
Dr. Robert Dorsey
35 years experience Wound care
Yes: Of course you can.
Dr. James Sunwoo
14 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Cold Sore: Yes, cold sores can develop on the gingiva (gum tissue).
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. John McClay
30 years experience Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: You can contract herpes on any part of the body. All that is required is exposure to the virus.
Dr. Alan Cohen
38 years experience Psychiatry
Herpes: Yes.
Dr. Jayson Dupre
21 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
1
Dr. David Padula
33 years experience Dentistry
Yes: This can be either a mucocele (fluid filled) or even a fistula which can be from a tooth infection. Have this checked by a dentist to verify.
Dr. Joel Gallant
35 years experience Infectious Disease
Yes: You can get a staph infection on any part of your skin, including the penis.
1