U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can you experience indigestion in upper left chest

A 60-year-old female asked:
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Family Medicine 53 years experience
Possibly extra beats: It is always wise to look into any pain above the waist as if it were coming from your heart. At 60 it would be smart to get to a doctor for an ekg an... Read More
Dr. Ivan Ackerman
Pulmonary Critical Care 42 years experience
Pos heart attack : Could be heart related would check it out with professional also GI related ie esophageal reflux possible also.
Dr. Craig Carter
Thoracic Surgery 41 years experience
Possibly: Your symptoms sound more like dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing, which may be due to a stricture or swallowing dysfunction of the esophagus. You sho... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
Not good: See a Doctor for exam of your lungs. May have walking pneumonia. Need to hear a chest examination of the lungs. If clear good! However, Likely need e... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funarianswered
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 46 years experience
Recommend : Recommend that you see you physician for a clinical examination. There are several things that could be causing these symptoms that need to be ruled o... Read More
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Alan Heldman
Cardiology 34 years experience
Chest pain: Chest discomfort is a symptom which must be taken seriously. Even if there is only a small chance the symptom represents a serious problem, you don't ... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Albert Melaragno
Pediatrics 46 years experience
Yes: sometimes the reflux fluid can come up without associated pain. would see your doctor, if symptoms persist
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjhanswered
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
You may need an evaluation by a GI specialist. The difficulty swallowing and pain may be related to esophageal inflammation. Discuss a daily probioti... Read More
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Specializes in Gastroenterology
Multiple etiology: s bubbling feeling is linked to a variety of conditions that range from mild to severe. The sensation may appear alone or occur alongside other signs ... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Samuel (skip) Feinstein
Specializes in General Surgery
Work up needed: The next time this happens don't let it ride. See your doctor who should suggest a cardiac workup. With that negative an upper GI workup and MRI of th... Read More
A 16-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine 36 years experience
Get to a doctor!,: A switch from that dose to Suboxone is usually associated with significant withdrawal. However your symptoms can be a sign of an underlying heart iss... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership