Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can I get pregnant 6 days after my period

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Ovulation: Yes. Of course. One week after the period is the highest likelihood for ovulation.

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Ovulation: Yes. Of course if that is when you are ovulating.
2
Dr. Charles Palmer
13 years experience Gynecology
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
50 years experience General Practice
Not pregnant.: You are having your usual menstrual cramps. You may have your period on the 15th or around that time.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Possible: If you are late check a pregnancy test. Better to use contraception if you don't want to get pregnant!!
1
Dr. Lawrence Schappa
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Stephen Southard
1
Dr. Milroy Samuel
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Depends: It is very unlikely if you have a normal 28 day cycle.
4
Dr. David Sneid
40 years experience Endocrinology
1
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Not likely: Six days before your period should be about 8 days after you ovulated. You could not conceive if that is the only time you had sex.