Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can I buy emla cream over the counter

Dr. Thomas Karelis
Lidocaine–Prilocaine: Lidocaine 2.5% – prilocaine 2.5%. If you ask your pharmacist for "emla cream" they can direct you.
4

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
You can: By from "canada drugs" on line. https://www.canadadrugs.com/products/emla-cream hope it helps.
Dr. Donald Kress
44 years experience Plastic Surgery
Can't: Emla (lidocaine and prilocaine) is prescription. Your laser center must have a physician around somewhere, they have to get it for you.
1
Dr. Julian Goldman
35 years experience Anesthesiology
2
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
28 years experience Anesthesiology
For what?: Elma is a topical local anesthetic that aids in reducing the pain of IV placement.
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Ask doctor: Ask your doctor. It's a prescription. That's the only way to get it legally in the U.S.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
23 years experience Anesthesiology
Pharmacy: By prescription only
Dr. Einar Ottestad
18 years experience Pain Management
4
Dr. Alexander Bankov
36 years experience Anesthesiology
1
Dr. David Rosenfeld
26 years experience Pain Management
Moderately: It helps but takes quite a while to work.
Dr. Mitchell Zeitler
38 years experience Anesthesiology