U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bumps in groin area under skin

A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Family Medicine 18 years experience
Get it checked: It's difficult to say what your problem could be without visualization of the rash. It's best to follow up with a provider so they can evaluate your ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See a doctor: A doctor would need to examine him in order to diagnose them. The lumps could be a number of thing including swollen lymph nodes possibly from an infe... Read More
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 51 years experience
Skin color bumps: Please get an appointment with your Primary doctor. He/she will listen to your concerns, examine you, and order laboratory studies and possibly xrays.... Read More
Dr. Kevin Olson
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Follow up w/ doctor: Bumps in the groin area can be from many things. It can just be irritation from shaving or where clothing is rubbing. But it could be something more s... Read More
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Family Medicine 23 years experience
Get it checked out: Feeling sick with lump in groin is concerning for HIV or bacterial infection with klebsiella granulomatis is possible, often starts as small, painless... Read More
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Shaving: If they are not "razor bumps" your DR needs to have a look.
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Monica Michel
Family Medicine 12 years experience
Inflammation: Could be inflamed sebaceous (oil) Gland or inflamed hair follicle- keep the area clean and try. Avoid shaving but if you must- please ensure using a c... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Painful tumor : See your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. You need biopsy to find out the cause.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Klein
Family Medicine 21 years experience
Cyst: Assuming the bump is painful, it is likely a cyst which is a fluid filled bump below the skin. It could also be an early abcess, which is an infected... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Carlos Martinez
Internal Medicine 42 years experience
Seek biopsy: Need to see a dermatologist in person. May be a cyst, infected cyst, or something not that benign.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Larry Lutwick
Infectious Disease 49 years experience
Lymph gland?: Enlarged inguinal lymph node could be the issue. Enlargement can occur from infection further down the leg.