U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bulging disc c6 c7 symptoms

A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Baker
Neurology 14 years experience
Radic: Yes radiculopathy can correct without surgery or injection. This usually involves strengthening of the muscles surrounding the spinal column to respre... Read More
Dr. Stuart Rice
undefined 34 years experience
Yes: Given your age and the fact that you have improved to that extent full recovery is quite likely. The one caveat would be that the c6-c7 disc is the lo... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 40-year-old male asked:
Rheumatology 33 years experience
Possible: Neck issues can cause headaches of different severity however, if these headaches are worse then migraines, I would make sure your physician is aware ... Read More
Dr. Bert Liang
Specializes in Neurology
Headaches: Headaches can have a myriad of causes. A bulging disc alone at C6-7 would be unlikely to cause what you describe, but if you are having new headaches... Read More
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
Orthopedic Surgery 25 years experience
Variable: Bulging discs are almost always normal at your age - they are a normal part of aging. Conservative treatment usually does well for treatment of neck ... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Kevin Vaught
undefined 28 years experience
No: A one mm disc bulge is not concerning. If does pose any risks or concern.
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heleen Bierman
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
MRI better: The MRI is designed to show bulging discs. A CT will only show bony abnormalities and is not the investigation of choice for back problem. The spurs i... Read More
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Roman
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
Yes: The neuropathy pain down the arms and the neck region can all be from the disc issues. Try some physical therapy. Will make the area stronger and m... Read More
A 58-year-old male asked:
Dr. Alexios Apazidis
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery 17 years experience
Many options: Don't be confused by the size of the herniation. What are your symptoms? We don't treat MRI findings we treat people and their symptoms. If you are... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nathaniel Brooks
Neurosurgery 19 years experience
Bulging Disc: If the bulging disc is pressing on the nerve causing radiating pain and weakness or pressing on the spinal cord causing weakness and imbalance then su... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 47 years experience
Possibly: Consider PT, mild anti- inflammatory medication and passive range of motion exercises. Consult your orthopedic expert.
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Edwin Perez
Anesthesiology 19 years experience
Hmmm: The biggest key here to answer two questions. One...what are your symptoms and two.....do you have dynamic instability. Dynamic instability is abnor... Read More