U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bruise like rash on inner thigh

A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Family Medicine 19 years experience
Bruise: It is difficult to ascertain the nature of this rash just by description obviously, but it sounds to me as if you have what is called a "purpuric" ras... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Despain
Dermatology 38 years experience
Get checked: Bruises on legs without trauma merit evaluation. Considering your age it's likely nothing serious but it may be. Get to a derm.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see ... Read More
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
It will be a good idea to have a doctor look at it as it is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining the rash. For healthy diet:... Read More
A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 45 years experience
Several options: It could be a fungal or yeast infection ("jock itch"), or it could be an allergic or irritant reaction to clothing, detergent, fabric softener, etc., ... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
No easy answer: This suggests a type of urticaria without the hives. The bruising suggests vascular instability such as vasculitis or uticarial vasculitis. you will n... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Pediatrics 36 years experience
Hyperaesthesia: Many possible causes; suggest you ask your doctor to investigate.
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Probably: This is probably winter eczema but see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Thigh symptoms: You may have a pulled muscle or something else. The only way to know is to see your doctor. He/she will diagnose and treat accordingly. Peace and g... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Specializes in Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
See dermatologist: While my first thought is that this is a variety of lichen planus, you need to see a dermatologist for two reasons: first is to ascertain the correct... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Deepa Doraisamy
Pediatrics 17 years experience
Needs eval: Reddish lump in an infant could be a vascular swelling or abormality sometimes. It can also be bruising due to trauma. If is not not painful (diffult ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership