U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bright red blood after menopause

A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
Most common causes are vaginal atrophy, uterine fibroids or polyps; however, malignancy needs to be ruled out. You should see a GYN doctor for a full ... Read More
Dr. Amy Rosenman
47 years experience
There are several possibilities. It could be innocuous related to the thinning of genital tissues after menopause or it could be related to taking hor... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Marcela Riojas
Family Medicine 17 years experience
See your doctor : If you are having post menopausal bleeding it is important you see your PCP or Ginecologist to perform a pelvic exam, you may need an ultrasound, and ... Read More
Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 49 years experience
...No, it is not ...: Female 22yrs post menopausal says ".. am spotting. Bright red blood. No trauma to area. Is this normal?" If no trauma includes no aggressive coitus a... Read More
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
UTI vs. Covid ? : Symptoms mimic acute urinary tract infection, but also could be from Covid. See your gyn physician for clean catch urine and culture, and obtain a PC... Read More
A 60-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 25 years experience
Spotting and Pressure are not emergent problems. You don't need to go to the ER. 3 Days is a very short time for a non emergent problem. Most likely y... Read More
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Agree with your doc: Your doctor knows more about your health than any one of us on HealthTap and you should follow her/his advice. You may visit this site for information... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tahir Chauhdry
Obstetrics and Gynecology 69 years experience
Cervical: Need to do a good vaginal exam and exam the cervix. If over 21...Get a pap...
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Leslie Leighton
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
Probably fissure: suspect given your age is fissure at anal verge but if continues need evaluation by a gastroenterologist
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Garland Yarborough
47 years experience
Most likely.: Most likely it is hemmoridalo in etiology. I would do a colonoscopy to better define the etiologym. Could also be a anal fissure. Treatment is tota... Read More
A 48-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Surgery 40 years experience
Could be: Anal fissure or hemorrhoid. Try warm bath soaks, drink plenty of liquids, add fiber to diet like metamucil, avoid constipation and straining. See a do... Read More
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Internal Medicine 36 years experience
Hemorrhoids likely: Bright ted is coming from the last few inches of your rectum. Get checked sooner. Plenty of treatments.