Top answers from doctors based on your search:

blood clot in brain survival rate

Dr. Walter Husar
32 years experience Neurology
2

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
51 years experience Neurology
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Felix Brizuela
31 years experience Neurology
Dr. Walter Husar
32 years experience Neurology
Blood Clot: I am not certain what question you are asking. I would need more information to answer your question -- symptoms, treatment, prognosis?
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
57 years experience Neurology
DEPENDS!: Depends on the site ,the size and the cause Also on associated conditions such as blood pressure. most hematomas clear in about a month or so
48 years experience Pathology
May be: It depends on what part of the brain is affected, how big the clot is, what caused the clot, and what treatment is being given?.
Dr. Felix Brizuela
31 years experience Neurology
Normal life: they can live a normal life span providing that they survive the consequences of the clot. It is not always a time bomb.
Dr. Shayan Vyas
15 years experience Pediatric Critical Care