U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Blister in the corner of my mouth

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Neither can we: You would have to be seen by a dentist in order to determine what you have and whether or not it's related to your recently dental treatment. It could... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Secondary infection: Secondary infection of a cold sore from HSV can be the cause. See your doctor for treatment. You may need an antiviral medication and an antibiotic.
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
Warm compresses: Apply warm compresses to this. If the pain seems out of proportion to the lesion that is visible, there is a chance it is MRSA and it should be seen p... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
General Practice 42 years experience
Usually no: This is just like a cut on your finger. It will heal in about7-10 days.
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ew Christensen
Family Medicine 29 years experience
Possible.: It is possible that it is herpes, but it does not sound like it. there are vitamin deficiencies that can cause this. Thus make sure you are eating a w... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Angular cheilitis: Is inflammation of one or both, of the corners of the mouth. The condition is a bacterial or fungal infection. Stress and weak immune system are a ... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amy Tezza
37 years experience
Two possibilities: It could be infection with a herpes virus; typically hsv 1 which causes oral lesions often times associated with stress, sun exposure or other illnes.... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
See a dentist: It is hard to tell you what is causing the blisters but you are looking at some sort of infection. It maybe viral, fungal, or bacterial. The best thi... Read More
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michelle Pennie
Dermatology 17 years experience
Perleche: Often dry, red or cracked rashes in the corner of the mouth are caused by a yeast infection and is known as perleche. Over-the-counter anti-fungal cr... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Vicki Levine
Dermatology 42 years experience
Two creams: Try mixing an over the counter cortisone cream and anti-fungal cream in equal amounts. Applied at several times a day. If that does not work i would s... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership