Top answers from doctors based on your search:

birth control skip period

Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker answered
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Even though you don't have a cycle you can still experience those symptoms when you use the pill that way

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sure, most likely: if used correctly and the timing is appropriate
Dr. Karen Jones
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hopefully not: U can take the pill continuously to not get a period, I have many of my pts doing that works quite well and they don't gain weight.
Dr. Nicole Jarvis
2
Dr. Mary David
Yes: This will usually work just fine but don't do it too often or you will get break thru bleeding.
1
Dr. Regina Hampton
22 years experience Breast Surgery
Yes: Medications that contain hormones, like birth control pills, will cause breast pain or tenderness.
1