How can a guy tell his testosterone is low?

Check your T level. A very simple & inexpensive blood test performed in the morning can tell you if you have low testosterone or not. If you're borderline, then you should repeat it. That's the crux of traditional medicine's approach. Kind of like a getting a grade. As long as you get a d- or higher, you've passed. But what if you want to be valedictorian? Even a b+ isn't good enough. So i also ask for symptoms too.
Low T symptoms. Testosterone is an important hormone for men. Low t can cause lower libido, erectile difficulty, decrease in memory, focus, concentration, depression, increase in body fat, decrease in muscle mass, exercise plateau, as well as fatigue. Getting this checked as well as your b12/vitamin d levels can help you better understand what you need.
Since this appears. On tv, and it seems a panacea, and the two answers up are great, depending on age, get a psa level. Testosteone is jet fuel for prostate cancer, and it is important to know the psa level as you get you t level anticipating teststerone patches to fix the low t, and low t symptoms. We give guys low t levels when they have biologically bad prosca.