I doubt if I really have low testosterone? Am I in denial at 60?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Nope!

Dr. Singh is absolutely correct.
Low t is just a number (that varies from hour to hour, day to day). As long as you're honest w/yourself & feeling great, doing all the things you want to do & are happy w/yourself, then it's very unlikely that you have low t. It's also unlikely if you don't have an apple shape or beer belly. It's also unlikely if you don't take narcotics/opioids chronically.

In brief: Nope!

Dr. Singh is absolutely correct.
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Pathology

In brief: Not necessarily

Most, if not all, men have lower testosterone levels at 60 compared to a younger age.
However "low" testosterone by itself is not pathological. It depends if there are any signs and symptoms that may be attributable to the level of this hormone.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Vicken Poochikian