How do you stop uncontrollable trembling of hands? And believe me, I don't have epilepsy.

In brief: Neurological evaluat

There are a number of possible causes of tremor.
A neurologist should be able to diagnose which problem is causing your tremor, & prescribe appropriate treatment.

In brief: Neurological evaluat

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
You can start with your family doctor! Find out if the trembling stops or gets worse when you are told to do something. Could be Parkinsons. Could be benign..anyone in your family have this? You may have an MR in your future but good neuro exam first.
Dr.

In brief: Epilepsy

Usually people go unconscious and can't recall their seizures in epilepsy.
If you are having shaki hands at 25 yr, get your bloods checked for thyroid problems. Also it can be anxiety. See your GP

In brief: Epilepsy

Dr.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine