How long after rituxan (rituximab) treatment will the side effects go away?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Most likely.

What side effects do you speak of? Most side effects of Rituximab occur during the infusion itself; I have very few folks complain of anything afterwards except maybe fatigue (that is if they receive Rituximab by itself).
It does suppress the b lymphocytes for months but usually that translates into nothing. Patients who have had heart pain or irregular heartbeats in the past may experience .Reed.

In brief: Most likely.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Stratos Christianakis
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Need more info

Rituxan (rituximab) is generally a well tolerated medication, but like most meds can have side effects.
Depending of the side effects and person, time for side effect duration may vary.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Stratos Christianakis
Dr. Stratos Christianakis
Dr. Vicken Poochikian