I have fibromyalgia and I want a baby should I stop taking my lyrica (pregabalin) and cymbalta?

Yes. Cymbalta (duloxetine) is an excellent drug. It is a psychotropic medication and the drugs manufacturer will never say it is ok to take. They say you must weigh the risk of stopping versus the risk of continuing. They really would like to say continue but risk to the fetus is very important also. No testing is possible so they say to talk to your obstetrician about it. I would say taper off slowly.
PREGNANCY. If you want to get pregnant, it is wise to discuss it with your ob. There is no problem getting pregnant even if you have fibromyalgia, you can take less rx during the first trimester when baby is developing. Good luck !