I have tuberculosis am I more likely to get a lung infection caused by candida?

No. Although candida can be found in the sputum it can be considered a contaminant except in certain situations such as immunosuppresion (cancer, HIV etc) if a person with tuberculosis has a candida infection the above must be ruled out particularly hiv. Otherwise the answer is no.
No. Tuberculosis is a bacterial infection that individuals with a normal immune system can catch from anyone coughing the bacteria into the air. Candida lung infection is a fungal infection that happens more often when the immune system is suppressed by a disease or a medication. If you have TB because of immune suppression then it is possible to get a candida infection but it is rare in any case.