U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

Came of birth control pill in january. i am very spotty. face back shoulders chest etc. what can i do to stop these spots feel like teenager?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Restart : You could restart birth control which is great at reducing acne. You could also see a dermatologist and start medication that's helpful for acne.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.