A member asked:

I am 6weeks pregnant for the past 3days when i wake up in the morning, i have been getting really painful pulling pains inside my vagina what could be the problem?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Stuart Hickerson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Pregnant. : When you are pregnant your uterus enlarges and this can cause pulling in the area of the pelvis. This is typically caused by round ligament or utrerosacral ligament pulling. I do not know if you have had prior surgery, but some type of adhesion could explain this. Are you having and bleeding, that would be concerning. I would let your OB provider know about your symptoms.

Answered 9/23/2019

137 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more